No. 33 Forbidden Fruit Blackberry Blossom + Wild Fig BodywashWhere to buy
- Oh my, this is fabulous!
- I'm madly in love with the entire range of body washes from Imperial Leather, and this is the only one I hadn't tried. I'd been holding off buying it only because my supermarket only stocks it in the giant 1 litre bottle, and as I had ALL of the others already, I simply couldn't fit it in my shower! Of course they had me with the purple - a pearlescent royal berry, and the fragrance is a magical blend of dark fig, red fruits, black orchid, patchouli, musk and amber. Believe me it's as divine as it sounds - I swear it makes my mouth water just sniffing it. Showering with this gem is such a pleasure - the lather is creamy and moisturising, and the scent is so skillfully tempered that it doesn't overwhelm the senses, just envelops me in a cloud of comfort and sensuality.
- by katshepsutt via Beauty Heaven | 15/02/15
- It smells fabulous but not overpowering
- Katshepsutt has been recommending Imperial Leather body washes and I decided it's time to try it! I chose Forbidden Fruit as I'm intrigued with the scent. It's a mixture of everything and not too overpowering. I'm surprised that it's very moisturising yet it doesn't make my skin squeaky clean which I hate. The packaging is really nice too! I'll definitely repurchase another IL body wash as it's very affordable and highly recommended
- by Smiling Fili... via Beauty Heaven | 15/02/15